Ashura Art Elegy / the fourteenth
Call for the 14th Ashura Art Elegy
Hoze Honari holds the 14th Ashura Art Elegy to manifest the artists′ respect for the sacred realm of Imam Hussein (PBUH) and the dear martyrs of Karbala.
- Elegy sections:
- Poster design
1- Arbaʽein Hosseini: The bond of Shiites and the reappearance of the Savior.
2- Arbaʽein Hosseini: continuity of generations, Hosseini family.
3- Arbaʽein Hosseini: the embodiment of love, sacrifice, and leniency.
4- Arbaʽein Hosseini: Solidarity of the Muslim Nation.
5 -Arbaeen Hosseini: Devotion of non-Muslims to Imam Hossein (peace be upon him)
- General regulations for submitting work:
- Please go to artfest.ir, sign up, then fill the participation form and you will get the tracking code afterwards
- For the first part of the arbitration just an uploaded file is needed but for the second part, after you have been contacted, the original one must be sent to the secretariat
- The sent images should be designed only for this Elegy.
- The artist is responsible for any kind of plagiarism and not being careful about the author’s right (copy right)
- The secretariat is allowed to use the submitted work of arts for exhibition, advertising, and publication affairs in any way. Sending the work to the Elegy means you have accepted this principle.
o Elegy statue, diploma of honor, and the sum of IRR 150,000,000 to the first winner of each section.
o Diploma of honor and the sum of IRR 100,000,000 to the second winner of each section.
o Diploma of honor and the sum of IRR 70,000,000 to the third winner of each section.
The deadline for submitting the work of arts to the secretariat: November 16, 2022
Opening ceremony of the exhibition and introduction of the chosen work of arts:December, 2022
- The Secretariat’s Address: Central Secretariat of Art Festivals,
- Hoze Honari, negative first floor, Somayeh St., Next to Sooreh Hall, Tehran, Iran